* helped me establish some inner external stability by making a spot for me same time every week
* allowed me to write between sessions as things therapy related arise for example…suicidal ideation…and sensitive sharing of information as it relates to our therapeutic connection as professional caregiver/client
* encouraged risk taking in terms of sharing deeply what is actually happening for me vs. what should be happening for me by now.
* demonstrated healthy boundaries by his example of self care and by being what I could only articulate as professional and clean boundaries (which I need in order to heal properly) and to release shame that has previously binded me
* in my experience shared a homophobia/transphobia free office based in nature in which clients can come to do/attempt this very challenging and complex work.