David has demonstrated that it is not ignorant to the reality that many people choose to buck mainstream reality and proactively engage in “alternative lifestyles that encourage new thought”..(alternative healing) etc which has been very important for me in finding a good match for my current and complex needs which are shifting moment to moment
* helped me establish some inner external stability by making a spot for me same time every week
* allowed me to write between sessions as things therapy related arise for example…suicidal ideation…and sensitive sharing of information as it relates to our therapeutic connection as professional caregiver/client
* encouraged risk taking in terms of sharing deeply what is actually happening for me vs. what should be happening for me by now.
* demonstrated healthy boundaries by his example of self care and by being what I could only articulate as professional and clean boundaries (which I need in order to heal properly) and to release shame that has previously binded me
* in my experience shared a homophobia/transphobia free office based in nature in which clients can come to do/attempt this very challenging and complex work.